Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do the membership accounts work?
A: Once we receive your membership application we verify your identity and
establish your account with our affiliate partner within 5-7 business
days. Your debit/credit card on file is then charged $49, and your
membership materials will arrive in the mail within 10-15 business days.
Monthly account statements will follow and your payment history is
reported to the major credit agencies on a monthly basis.
Q: What benefits can be included with the membership accounts?
A: See below
Free/Discounted Legal Services
Identity Theft Protection
- A nationwide network of thousands of attorneys in all 50 states
- Plan attorneys will either charge $125.00 per hour, or 40% off their usual and customary hourly rate, whichever is greater
- Nine (9) free services* which include:
- Unlimited initial phone consultations for new legal matters
- Initial one-on-one consultations for new legal matters
- Attorney review of independent legal documents (6 page max.) per new matter
- When deemed appropriate by plan attorney, attorneys will write letters on member's behalf
- When deemed appropriate by plan attorney, attorneys will make phone calls on member's behalf
- Assistance in solving problems with government programs such as welfare and INS
- Attorneys will help members represent themselves in small claims court
- Free simple will with annual updates
state specific, web-based, free Living Will form is available to
members. This form can be taken to and completed by the attorney
- Online resources to help protect a member's identity
- 24 hour live customer service available to confirm an identity theft event
a member suspects they are a victim of identity theft, he/she will be
provided a personal Recovery Advocate to assist them in placing fraud
alerts, assessing the damage and creating a recovery plan.
- 32% discount on personalized recovery services ($85 per hour discounted from $125 per hour)
- Discounts on enhanced protection services such as credit monitoring and reimbursement insurance
Members of the Dining Program are entitled to savings of up to 50% at
dining establishments ranging from casual family eateries to fast food
establishments and ice cream parlors. The Dining Program is the more
affordable way to dine at favorite restaurants.
- Over 20,000 participating restaurants around the country
Members will save up to 50% at a wide variety of activities, including
family amusement parks, bowling facilities, laser tag, white-water
rafting, museums, arcades, sporting and cultural events, high adventure
trips, and much more. With discounts valid throughout the year at
destinations worldwide, the opportunities to save with the Recreation
Program are limitless.
Q: How many accounts can I purchase?
A: One membership account per individual.
Q: How long does it take for the accounts to report to my credit reports?
Q: Which company will be reporting my account(s)?
A: Accounts take an average of 45 days to post to your credit reports, which is comparable to the time it takes for any new account to reflect on your credit file.
A: Your account will be reported by one of the consumer finance companies our partner does business with. You will receive information on who has been assigned your account within 10 business days of enrollment.
Q: How many points will my credit scores increase once the account(s) are added?
A: This cannot be determined as there are so many factors that are considered when the credit bureaus calculate their credit score. The score increase will be comparable to if you added an unsecured credit account or a installment account from a major financial institution.
Q: Why are our accounts so beneficial?
A: Having a sufficient number of open trade lines (4+ accounts) is required to have high credit scores and qualify for most large loans. Our accounts allow you to add available credit and develop a positive payment history with the major credit bureaus.
Q: Do I need good credit to be approved?
A: No. We do not check your credit as part of our approval process.
Q: How do I view the terms of your services?
A: The quickest way is to request more information on our programs using the form below. After doing so you will receive an email with more information regarding our services.
Q: What is our cancellation policy?
Q: I have some questions about your programs. How do I learn more?
A: Your contract must be canceled within 3 calendar days of submission to receive a refund.
A: You can either request more information using the form below or contact us @ 888.473.6922.
Q: How long do I have to pay on the account?
A: All of our accounts have an initial term of six (6) months, and are month-to-month thereafter. Once you close the account it will report as "closed".
Don't Allow Your Current Credit Situation to Negatively Impact Your Future!